Yesterday I made this wonderful recipe. My mothers garden is exploding with vegetables, so I used the courgette to make a good meal. I thought it was a nice idea to put it on the blog, I might do that more often.
What do you need?
– 1 onion, chopped into pieces
– 1 courgette, chopped into cubes
– 200 grams peas
– lemon juice
– Salmon steaks
– Fresh mint sprigs cut into thin strips
How do you make it?
– Put all the vegetables (onion, courgette and peas) in a large pan with some margarine
– Sprinkle some lemon juice at it and add pepper and salt if you want
– On low heat 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are good
– Bake the salmon in a frying pan, put some herbs on it if you like, in 4-6 minutes
– Make the rice as you are used to make rice
– Put the mint in the pan with the vegetables
Put it on a plate and you are ready to have a good meal, enjoy!